Price on Request
Sherry FitzGerald Davitt & Davitt and Bigwood Properties are delighted to introduce Kingscourt, New Development of A1 energy efficient contemporary three and four bed spacious family homes, finished to the highest of standards, subject to the First-Time buyers Help to Buy scheme, situated in the picturesque town of Castlepollard, Westmeath.
These stylish homes offer all ingredients for family living with Air source heat pump heating system, solar panels, triple glazed windows and doors, enclosed rear gardens and tarmac driveways.
Kingscourt families can enjoy being within a stone's throw from local amenities both social and essential within walking distance of primary and post primary schools, Castle Varagh Hotel, local shops and sports clubs.
Kingscourt is close to a host of many famous amenities including the Blue Flag Lake Lough Lene in Collinstown for fishing and water sports, the historical village of Fore with a 11th century Benedictine Abbey and Tullynally Castle and gardens, Mullaghmeen Hill for walks and hiking in Castlepollard.
Bigwood Properties Ltd. Castlepollard
Kitchen & Wardrobes Supplied By
Derravarragh Design, Castlepollard
Special Features & Services
• A1 Rated Homes
• Subject to Help to buy scheme
• Air source heat pump heating system with under floor heating and solar panels
• Mechanical ventilation
• Slate roof
• Triple glazed windows
• Pressurised showers and taps
• USB & Data ports with Fibre broadband connection
• All appliances included fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, oven, hob, extractor fan
Standard finishes to include
• Fitted kitchens
• Quartz worktops and splashbacks
• Fitted wardrobes
• Tiled Bathrooms
• Tiled flooring in Kitchen and hallways
• Timber flooring in sitting room
• Carpet flooring in all bedrooms and landing
• Garden fenced with garden shed
• Seeded gardens
• Tarmac driveways